Balanced Life Counseling, LLC
I am a graduate from the University of South Alabama. I received a Master's in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I am under the supervision of Melinda Rader, MS, LPC-S.
What does counseling mean to me? I believe counseling is a passion in helping guide you towards gaining balance in your life. I strive to professionally assist you in achieving this balance.
Counseling can be a very vulnerable or uncomfortable process. I provide face-to-face, confidential sessions to give a safe space for you to create, achieve, and attain your goals.
I can work with a variety of other topics. These can be, but are not limited to:
- Adjustment Issues and/or Concerns
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- Grief - All Stages
- LGBTQ+ Issues and/or Concerns
- Life Transitions
- Medication Management Issues
- Relationship Issues and/or Concerns
- Self-Esteem Issues and/or Concerns
- Sexual Trauma
- Sexual Orientation Issues and/or Concerns
- Sleep Disturbances and/or Issues
- Sports Performance
- Women's Issues